5″ EZ Lock Step Down Gutter Guard 4′ Sections @100′ per box – Black Powder Coat
Premium Powder-Coated Steel Screen.
Designed with three 90º “steps” at the front for greater strength, and to snap into gutter hem — helping to force water to track into the gutter, and to reduce the effects of water-streaks and tiger-striping across the gutter.
This design works for every gutter installation, with spring tension that holds it in place, while closing the void under the shingles so debris can’t collect there. It is one of the few guard systems available today that snaps in and out for easy cleaning. The steel is 0.28 gauge – to stand tough under a full load of wet leaves without collapsing – and installs with a slope toward the front to help debris slide off.
- Medium to Heavy Debris Loads with Small-Sized Holes
- Stepped-down Front for Strength, Angle in the Back with Spring-Tension Action for Installation without Disturbing the Shingles
- Powder-Coated Steel
- For Use with Hidden Hangers
- Small-hole Design Keeps 99% of the Debris Out of the Gutter
- Available in 5″, 6″ Widths
E-Z to Install
Locks into the gutter — snaps in and out for easy cleaning.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-Micro Mesh® will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.
Size: E-Z-Step Down comes in 4 foot lengths and 5″ or 6″ widths.