OSI GS121 Gutter & Seam Sealant is composed of high quality resins and polymers which cures to form a tough, rubbery seal. This seal expands and contracts with the change of weather and temperature without cracking. Formulated especially for sealing aluminum, galvanized and vinyl clad gutters and downspouts.
Features & Benefits:
- Permanently Flexible, Water Resistant Seal
- Seals Most Common Gutter and Downspout Materials
- Expands and Contracts with Temperature Changes
- Cures to a Tough Rubbery Gasket
OSI GS121 is designed for sealing around aluminum, galvanized and vinyl gutters and downspouts, sealing seam, joints and cracks in gutter troughs, and for use on sheet metal, air conditioning and heating ducts and ventilators.
For Best Results:
- Do not tool, feather or smear sealant
- Not recommended for interior use in occupied structures or as an expansion joint control sealant
- Not suitable for use on copper
- For joints deeper than 3/8” (9.5 mm), a backing material should be used
For a 5 fl. oz. (148 ml) squeeze tube:
- A 1/4” (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 15.3 ft. (4.7 m)
- A 3/8” (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 6.8 ft. (2.1 m)
For a 10 fl. oz. (295 ml) cartridge:
- A 1/4” (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft. (9.3 m)
- A 3/8” (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 13.6 ft. (4.2 m)
OSI Gutter Mastic Sealant (VOC) @12 Count – OSI VOC 10 fl oz – GS-121 Gutter & Seam Sealer
Colors Available: LG: Low Gloss 30° White
Sold By Piece or 12 Count Box
VOC=Volatile organic compound
There are no reviews yet.