TurboShear Heavy Duty™ C
Making your power drill a powerful metal-cutting shear is now a more attractive idea than ever before! This well tailored attachment quickly inserts into the chuck of a corded or cordless drill to make fast straight, curved or square cuts in most common sheet metals.
- A sleek, lightweight aluminum cast shear head and molded drill clamp allow maximum portability and ease to go wherever the work is.
- The compact telescoping drill clamp adjusts to fit both length and width of popular drill sizes including smaller bodied impact drivers.
- Optional spacers are stored on clamp for large motor housings.
- The clamp collar allows the shear head to be rotated 360° and set in any position for optimum tool clearance when navigating profiles or to facilitate easy material flow.
- The shear’s wide-opening jaws can operate at high or low speeds for the control you need to follow a precise trim line, navigate crosscuts through profiles of metal building and roofing panels or cut through layered metal and seams, even the ribs of spiral duct.
- Heavy-duty gearing and beefy, hardened carbon steel blades combine to offer up to 18-gauge (1.22 mm) cutting capacity in mild steel.
- A lateral blade adjustment capability ensures that optimum cutting performance and maneuverability can be maintained for the life of the blades.
- Replacement blades are available and easily installed on the job.
Compatible with all current and pre-existing Malco TurboShears in the market. Use it to make the original TS1 TurboShear a one-hand operation by adding a slamp, or to replace the clamp of any of the following TurboShear models: TSHD, TSF1, TSF2, TSS1 or TSNS1.
Drill Requirements: Min 1/4 in (6.35mm) Chuck, Min 14.4 V-DC/Max 7 A-AC