6″ Standard EZ-Lock 4′ Sections @100′ per box – Black Powder Coat
Premium Powder-Coated Steel Screen.
The original E-Z Gutter Screen is still one of the most versatile. Made of powder-coated steel, with two different methods of installation. It can be snapped into the front of the gutter for quick and easy removal, without disturbing the shingles, or fastened with screws to the front of the gutter and installed under the shingles.
- Medium Debris Loads with Medium Holes
- Powder-Coated Steel
- Available in 5”, 6”, 7” Widths
- Special Order 8”, 9” Widths
- Available in Copper
Two Ways To E-Z Install
1. Locks into gutter–snaps in and out for easy cleaning.
2. Screws to front of gutter – a more permanent method.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-Lock® Regular will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.
Size: E-Z-Lock Regular comes in 4 foot lengths and 5”, 6” or 7” widths.