Ruscoe’s 12-3 Self-Leveling Sealant (SUMMER BLEND) is recommended for sealing openings greater than 1/8 inch. It can be used as an effective sealant against water, chemicals, air and dirt for wood or metal doors and windows, metal buildings, mobile home roofs and bodies, truck trailer roofs and bodies, HVAC ducting, concrete, ceramic, brick, metal, stone, masonry, marble and glass. Ruscoe’s 12-3 Self-Leveling Sealant is recommended for sealing horizontal seams only.
Ruscoe 12-1 Seam Sealer and Ruscoe 12-3 Self-Leveling Sealant are members of a special family of sealants. Based on an aluminum fortified adhesive formula, they incorporate the protective and elastic qualities of synthetic elastomers. These sealants do not require primers on properly prepared surfaces, can be applied at relatively low temperatures, and skin over to form a protective seal.
- Aluminum fortified adhesive formula
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Excellent exterior durability and flexibility
- Can be applied at low temperatures
- Requires no primer
- Good adhesion to either porous or nonporous substrate – including glass
- Weatherproof – skins over to form protective seal
Typical Physical Properties:
- Color: Aluminum/Silver
- Base Polymer: Nitrile Rubber
- Total Solids by Weight, %: 54.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.01
- Pounds per Gallon: 8.4
- Viscosity, cps, Brookfield RVT, Spindle No. 6 @ 10 rpm: 450,000
- Solvents: Ketone, Aromatic
- Flash Point (°F): 0°
- Application Temperature (°F): 40°-100°
- Clean-Up: Acetone
- VOC Grams/Liter: <75
Ruscoe 12-3 Nitrile Rubber Self Leveling – SUMMER BLEND – 10.3 fl. oz.
Colors Available: Silver
Sold By Piece or 12 Count Box
There are no reviews yet.